Ceiling Fans & Exhaust Fans
- Professionally install a ceiling fan in your home and start saving energy.
- Ceiling fans are a great way to enhance the style of a room.
- Replace old ceiling fans to update the look of your room.
- Install or replace an exhaust fan for your bathroom.
Professional Ceiling Fan Installation
|Energy Efficient Ceiling Fans
Install ceiling fans in addition to your heating or cooling units to increase their efficiency and to lower overall costs. With ceiling fans, furnace or A/C units that are properly adjusted will not need to run as long to make a room comfortable. When buying a new ceiling fan, make sure you choose one with the Energy Star label, this will ensure you are not only circulating your air, but doing it with a fan that has been approved as using less energy.
Replace or Upgrade Existing Ceiling Fan
If your fan has aged, wobbly, or not working properly, you may want to consider replacing it. Installing a ceiling fan can be a lot harder than it looks. Instructions can be long and complicated, and some fans are heavy and dangerous to maneuver from a ladder. Improper installation can even void your ceiling fan’s warranty. Do not take any chances, leave the complicated work to our professional electricians.
|Outdoor Ceiling Fans
You can use a ceiling fan anywhere you have a ceiling. Covered decks, porches and gazebos make great spots for a fan. They provide a cool breeze in the summer making your patio more luxurious for hosting parties or just relaxing from the heat. Consider adding a ceiling fan to dress up your outdoor lounge for more comfort and a modern feel.
When selecting a fan for your deck, porch, or gazebo, make sure you select an outdoor-rated fan that can withstand damp locations. Outdoor fans typically require specialized installation, so contact our experienced electricians to provide you everything you need to create a safe and functional area.
Contact Affordable Code Electric to install, replace, or upgrade your ceiling fans safely, securely and according to manufacturer’s specifications.
Final Ceiling Fan Considerations
In addition to the energy savings provided by installing ceiling fans, there are a few other factors to consider.
- A typical room should have the ceiling fan installed in the center of the room to provide a balanced look.
- Blade sizes on ceiling fans vary to accommodate the differences in room sizes in your home.
- Bedrooms generally require smaller blades and 36 inch blades will usually provide just the right amount of air circulation for a standard-size bedroom.
- Family rooms or other larger living areas usually require longer blades and generally 48 to 56 inch blades will do the job in these areas. If a room is longer than 20 feet, you should consider installing two fans.
- If your ceiling is sloped, most manufacturers offer an optional “sloped ceiling” adapter that will make your ceiling fan installation possible.
|Bathroom Exhaust Fan
On top of being an integral component of your home’s ventilation system, bathroom exhaust fans circulate air and divert humidity. Some bathroom exhaust fans serve multiple purposes: They can exhaust air, provide a source for overhead lighting and provide a source of heat on cold winter days. Exhaust fans conveniently come in multiple sizes to fit any space. Bathroom exhaust fans are especially good for enclosed bathrooms with no windows because they get very little natural ventilation.
Contact Affordable Code Electric for professional and experienced electricians who can efficiently complete the installation of your bathroom exhaust fan.